Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ashley: Top Chef of My Heart

Although I agree with guest blogger W. Motta that this season of Top Chef is the genderless season, I will admit that I'm girl-crushing hardcore on Ashley.
She was in danger of going home a few episodes ago and she has totally redeemed herself to the Top Chef Gods and proved that there is a definite reason for her to be there and possibly end up in the coveted Final 3.
I don't know what it is about Ashley that is drawing me to her - she's not a party girl like my other Ashley, she likes the ladies, she got all upset when they did the Bachelor/Bachelorette party because gay marriage isn't legal in all states yet (cute!) and she looks a little like a boy (see wonder twins of androgyny) - but there's something about her that I adore and I don't care what you say, world! I love Ashley and I know she'll take it all the way to winning Top Chef: Las Vegas and if she doesn't, she'll always Top Chef of my heart. Awwww!


Kisses,
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

10 comments:

  1. I was just poking around on line looking for info to soak up about Ashley and this blog post came up. Just wanted to say... ME TOO. Crushing big time. I swoon every time I see her and fantasize about her after the show {wondering what she's like in a relationship!}. I have not crushed on anyone in about four years, so its hitting me hard! Its fun, though. ;) Just wanted to give you a shout-out, right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not alone here!
    I love Ashley! There's just something about her... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK same... for some reason thought of her and googled to end up here... straight female but i have a MAJOR girl crush. she's a total cutie. it's the dimples and the hair, and just- gah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley is the BEST! You can't help but love her! :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a super straight girl but Ashley is the most adorable lesbian I have ever seen. Major girl Crush! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a little late. but i'm catching up on top chef. and since i saw Ashley i fell in love. i totally relate to this comments. i just saw the episode when Ashely was sent home, completely unfair. but hey, that life i guess. she'll be an amazing wife :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie, it's so hard not to love Ashley! I was hoping to see her again on Top Chef All Stars but sadly, she wasn't there :(
    And I totally agree with you - she'd be an amazing wife! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the reply:) i don't know if you have seen this: http://vimeo.com/10760381 if you haven't, there you go :) -totally hating on the gf, lol. but in a good way:)-
    maybe we'll see her soon on All Stars? i hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Thanks for the link Annie! I have never seen that clip before! It's so sickeningly sweet how cute Ashley and her girlfriend are! They're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete