Monday, March 8, 2010

The Big Hipstamatic Show!

I updated my fave app in all the land (my Hipstamatic, of course) and I noticed a new feature - if you flipped your photo over, there was a new icon: a little shield looking thing. What is it, you ask? Why, it's The Big Hipstamatic Show contest entry button!
The contest I have entered is Overindulgence - "Excess and Decadence" and my contest entry resides here. But looking at it won't get me votes - tweeting about it will!

Just tweet the following text:

'Saturn Chandelier' http://hpstm.tc/216 by @_katzi_ #hipstamatic

And that's it! That's all you have to do to get me votes! I will be ever so grateful if you did! I know they'll have more contests and I'll probably enter most of them (if not all of them) but I would appreciate all the Twitter love if you could be so kind. I mean, check out this effing Saturn Chandelier
Saturn Chandelier (Hipstamatic Contest Entry)

How could you NOT vote for it?? so please, dedicate at least 1 tweet to me. Thank you!!

Love and kisses,
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment