Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Real Housewives of Atlanta: WTPhaedra?!

What is up with people needing documentation on this show?!
I could understand it between ShereƩ and "Dr" Tiy-E Muhammad but what's all this between Kim and Phaedra?
Although I do appreciate Phaedra saying gems like, "Just because she strips in a nurse outfit doesn't make her a real nurse" but seriously Phaedra...what are you hiding?
You aren't fooling anyone. We all know your baby was full term even though you were saying you were only 7 months or whatever. Please. Stop. It. I know you're trying to keep your "Southern Belle" classy lady act intact but PLEASE girlfriend, your baby was NOT conceived in wedlock. And you know what, that's okay. Are any babies conceived that way in this day and age? Not really. Who's going to judge you? Nobody, honey. But you're making it worse by being on TV and saying you were knocked up after you were married when we all know you weren't. What are you playing at?
I didn't have a reason to judge you before - even though you say you're an entertainment lawyer and all that and you're married to a convict and whatever and you wear too much makeup but I can let that one slide BUT - the fact that you're trying to maintain the time frame you were knocked up is just silly. STOP. IT. That's not very lady-like.


What else isn't lady-like? Cynthia's Friend Contract with NeNe. Um...WHAT?!



Why was this necessary? Is she really that scared of losing friends? Is it because she doesn't really have any friends? Is it because she hasn't had "real" friends in so long she has forgotten how to be a friend? And when NeNe confessed to showing it to Kim, Cynthia was trying to play it off as a joke. Asking for notarization for friend termination - or whatever the rules were - is not a joke. That is some serious bullshit right there.
To be honest, I'm a little worried about Cynthia. How is her relationship? I mean, her husband was jealous of NeNe, Cynthia asked for a fucking Friend Contract, she seems like she struggles in group settings. What is wrong with her? Is she that socially awkward? I think so. I guess when people tell you you're amazing all the time and you get into a vapid bubble of nobody but yourself, you tend to forget what real interaction is. And then you get into weird relationships and you have people sign contracts. She seems like she's constantly doubting her decision to marry whatever his name is and she is so awkward in front of people. Is it the cameras? Would that be it? I don't know...I never really felt comfortable with her since the first time I saw her on the show. I felt kind of sorry for her. She has a kind of silent suffering going on and I don't like it. Maybe I'm wrong.

Until next time, catch more RHOA antics here.

Love and kisses,
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment