Monday, October 13, 2014

Lauren's Bachelorette Party at Lips!

Saturday was Lauren's Bachelorette Party and little did we know that this past weekend was also Pride Weekend in Atlanta!  We celebrated with the fabulous Mr. Charlie Brown and the lovely ladies at Lips!  You know me - I love me some Lips so I was super excited when Lauren suggested it for her party :)
Please excuse the horrible iPhone photos - I forgot to bring my little point-and-shoot.  It was a rough week, y'all :(

Party time! Bachelorette party Bachelorette party
My new beauty inspiration: the super gorgeous Violet Chachki

Bachelorette party Bachelorette party
Lauren and the legendary Mr. Charlie Brown!

  Bachelorette party Bachelorette party Bachelorette party Bachelorette party Bachelorette party Bachelorette party Bachelorette party Bachelorette party Bachelorette party

We had such a blast!!  The night was full of dancing, singing (my favorite was a super sexy performance of Drunk In Love) and drinks galore!  Everyone had so much fun and I'm so glad Lauren enjoyed her night!
With all the Bachelorette fun, we didn't experience any Pride festivities :(  Oh well.  Maybe next year?

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment