Friday, April 3, 2009

El Bar thinks I'm a lady...screw you granny

I would like to think of myself as somewhat of a bar connoisseur. I acquired my first fake ID at the ripe age of 14. I went to my first bar with braces and even remember the first drink I bought...a Screwdriver. It was the only mixed drink I knew and I think this is funny because I HATE vodka. Therefore it means something for me to say a bar is a winner.

Anywho...as many of my excursions in the ATL with Oni, we always end up back at El Bar and believe me, they don't call it the bar for nothing . You can bank on having bangin' beats and badass drink specials any day of the week. Everyone is friendly, bartenders are great, DJs play until the floors are empty....Honestly, I wish I could site specific examples of the many fun nights I have had there, but the bartenders do such a great job that my memory and inhibitions usually leave me somewhere around midnight.

So stop in and say hi to Cory at the door ...tell him La and Oni sent you. We might be there...and you will always find us on the dancefloor!!!


Lauren
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment