Friday, June 25, 2010

Re-Watching LOST: Season 3

Season 3 so far:
In the last post, I expressed my love for Locke's vision quest (involving sweet, sweet Boone), jears and Ben's creepiness. Ben is still creepy as hell, the jears haven't stopped and no more Boone - this time, it was Mr. Eko who had the vision quest (which was also pretty bad ass).
I'm upset because when Sawyer and Kate were leaving the island, with the help of "some girl" named Alex, I blurted out "Haven't they figured out that she is Rousseau's daughter?!" and my old man turns to me and says, "Holy shit, I didn't even put two and two together". Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!! Come on! It's so obvious. Just like it was obvs that Ben was dying and that Kate and Sawyer were gonna get it on (AKA: CAGE RAGE!!!!)
Anyways - I still can't put my finger on why I can't stand Juliet. There's something about her that irritates me. Even after I got to know her flashback story, she still bothers me...
We were only able to get to episode 8 (Flashes Before Your Eyes) which happens to be when the time traveling / jumping begins (so it seems). And we also learn that Charlie is supposed to die. No!!! I like making Mordor jokes when he's around! And who's gonna help Claire raise Aaron (besides Desmond, who was giving her the eye but probs because he's weird).
So far I'm not dazzled by season 3, which is sad to admit but I'm sure it will get better. I know it will, dammit!



Love & kisses
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment