Monday, July 15, 2013

How about some coffee?

After our coffee adventure a few weeks ago, I was inspired to make a "Patterns"-related video to contribute to hitRECord and it's based on the everyday pattern most people experience: wake up, get coffee and go on about their day - but I added a bit extra with the footage of the beans roasting because it's such a neat process.  I have way more footage (of course) but I couldn't put it all in the clip below.  I want to make an much longer documentary where I can showcase more of Chandler and his amazing roasting and barista skills but I think I need to plan that one out a little more than this quick little one.  Once I get more done on the preproduction end, I'm hoping I'll be able to get that process going.

I had so much fun putting this video together!  While I was filming and editing, it reminded me why I want to keep doing what I do.  I felt really accomplished when I came up with this concept and was able to execute it rather quickly and it turned out exactly the way I wanted!  I'm feeling a bit of a creative boost and I'm hoping it doesn't stop!

I hope you all enjoy my video!




Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment