Friday, January 17, 2014

Let's Be Pen Pals!

I think you might have noticed that I added a little something to the right side of my little blog layout...
It's my P.O. Box address!  I'm having so much fun with sending and receiving mail that I thought maybe I should see if anyone wants to exchange mail with me!

I've also signed up for the Handmade Valentine Swap hosted by The Stationery Place.  (You still have time to sign up!)  I had so much fun with the Secret Pen Pal Scavenger Hunt that I had to do another one!

Speaking of, I received my parcel from my secret pen pal last night and I LOVE IT!!  I got so much fun stuff, I can't wait to show you on Reveal Day - Feb. 5th!  So great!!  I spent most of last night photographing my sweet little items for the reveal post (and starting a little thank you card to send back).  This is such a wonderfully refreshing creative boost!

I'm hoping this will turn into an on-going thing with the new friends I'm making through snail mail!  Won't you join me? :)



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment