Monday, January 13, 2014

Secret Pen Pal Scavenger Hunt 2014 - City Explorer's Kit

As I'm typing this, I'm exporting the video portion for the Secret Pen Pal Scavenger Hunt!  I'm so excited about the cute little minute-long video I made just for this project!  I thought it would be appropriate since I'm a video editor / motion graphics artist, after all...I can't share it just yet but I will be uploading it to my YouTube channel for those of you who are interested in seeing it (besides my pen pal!)

Yesterday, I gathered the most important items for the City Explorer's Kit.  Check it out:



Chandler was very generous with the Batdorf and Bronson goodies (there is another sticker that's not pictured), I went by Only You Tattoo and picked up some post cards, business cards and stickers (some of those are missing from this photo as well), Chandler also went by Octane yesterday and picked us up a couple of cappuccinos - I had an extra cup to share (hooray!), I'm spreading the Fresh+i+Am love by parting with a Roxie sticker and finally, I went by The Varsity (the one by me) and picked up a paper hat!  Very Atlanta.

I hope my pen pal likes it!  I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to assemble everything.  The cup is throwing me off with the City Explorer's Kit right now and I think I might bundle the Batdorf & Bronson pen with the Writing Kit.  Hmmm....decisions, decisions...

How's your Monday going?

No comments:

Post a Comment