Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Adventures

#foundtreasures: my once beloved Russia bag is back! #foundtreasures: Flags! Texas, Welcome, an old Milton High School game day flag, & the good ol Union Jack! I might be allergic to you but you're just so darn cute! Westside Provisions District Splendid indeed Smoked chicken

While I don't mind moving, packing stresses me out. I mean, like, A LOT.  I always get hyper-aware of all the stuff that I have and it makes me feel really bad.  But I don't think I'm the only one, right?  At least with that awareness comes the hidden treasures of what you have, exactly, and it's like finding new stuff all over again!

1. My "found treasure" Mockba messenger bag
2. My "found treasure" random collection of flags
3. Kiki, the cutest kitten in the Universe
4. Exploring Atlanta's Westside Provisions 
5. Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams - my most favorite combo ever: Salty Caramel + Vanilla
6. The most delicious smoked chicken

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment