Friday, February 25, 2011

Revisited: Ashley - Top Chef of my Heart!!

Commenter Annie recently brought this video clip to my attention:


Thirty Days Artist Series: Ashley Merriman from Thirty Days NY on Vimeo.

It's the glorious Ashley Merriman from Top Chef Vegas (and her beautiful girlfriend) as part of the Thirty Days Artist Series.
I love it! It's well shot and well put together. I'm sad I didn't know about this soon but better late than never, right?!
Enjoy!




You know I just had to screen cap her beautiful face!

Happy Friday, fellow Ashley lovers!

Love and kisses,
Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

2 comments:

  1. cool video. Ashley rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way it was put together! It was a really nice look into Ashley's everyday life :)
    Hopefully there will be more. I love Ashley!

    ReplyDelete