Friday, November 11, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - Preview before the big show!

The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show happened on the 9th and I've been seeing photos from EVERYWHERE on the internets.  I was going to wait to post them until AFTER the fashion show aired on CBS (November 29th at 10pm) but I can't wait, so here they are!

I'm loving these Victorian-inspired looks.  The boots, the cameos, the lace - GORGEOUS

 






Miranda Kerr rockin' the $2.5Million+ Bra!  Gorgeous!

 

The Swarvoski Elements wings are AMAZING!!!  I cannot wait to see them walk down the runway along with these beautiful feather wings!




 

Adorbs super hero / comic book gals!  I'm sure there's more and I can't wait to see them all!!




ZOMG!  How Heatherette are these Pink looks?!  I'm in LOVE with the neon wings!  So cute!!





 



This post is a clusterfuck of photos, I know, but I guess I won't have screen caps until the fashion show airs on 11/29.  Mark your calendars!  I know I did!  It comes on CBS at 10pm!  Don't forget!  Nicki Minaj, Jay Z,  Kanye West and Maroon 5 all perform as well, so you won't want to miss it!

Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

(photo source)

No comments:

Post a Comment