Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hearts for Marshall Lee

Sorry for the extreme lack of posts!  :(
Things are getting CRAY and I'm trying to get it together so I can blog on a regular-ish schedule...

Here's a few updates:
My weight loss challenge is going pretty well.  I had a bit of a  wagon-falling-off moment this past weekend but I'm trying to get back on - without any excuses!  Although, I know this - I HATE running in the cold so it's working out at work and the elliptical and Gossip Girl in my living room until the weather warms up.

Did anyone watch Adventure Time last night?  It was another cute Fionna and Cake episode.  You might have noticed a super special guest star as Marshall Lee...


That's right - it was Donald Glover!  I loved it!  It was too cute!  And, as always, Neil Patrick Harris as Prince Bubblegum was adorable, too.  It seems as though Tumblr is freaking out over Donald Glover as Marshall Lee.  Aww.  Fandoms.  Gotta love 'em!

Did you do anything fun for Valentine's Day?  I know it was a Thursday but I still *tried* to spread the love around the office with some Hello Kitty valentines for the ladies and Avengers valentines for the guys.  I don't think it worked because the aura is still weird here at the office...
Weird auras aside, Valentine's was good.  The old man and I used that Saturday as our V-Day date and cheat day for  February.  Where'd we go?  Bone Garden, of course!

I took a restorative yoga class with Lauren on Friday.  Man, I needed it!  At work, we don't stay in one position for longer than 30 seconds at a time so to hold one pose for 3 minutes, well, that was a challenge!  There were lots of great hip openers and I think I was able to let go of a few things - even if it was just for the length of the class.
If you're in Atlanta, please check out Sacred Thread Yoga.  They're wonderful!

I'm still working on my super-secret project that I'm hoping I can share with you guys soon.  We have some behind-the-scenes filming coming up and I'm hoping I can release that before the finished product is available.  It's going to be very exciting!

I'm also doing something that's way overdue - I'm trying to get my show reel together and on top of that, I'm also uploading the full videos to my Vimeo and/or YouTube.  I haven't decided yet.  I'll post links when they're ready!  I can't wait to share them with you!

I'm making a doctor's appointment now, to try and head off this cold!  I'll try not to let it slow me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment