Tuesday, October 15, 2013

That's a wrap: Team 1 Enthusiasm!

Today is the day! Remember when I posted about Spreading Enthusiasm Through Positivity?

We've been deep into it for the last 14 days and today is the day of the drawing! The posts have been tallied and the names have been prepped and ready for this afternoon.  I can't wait!
Check out the scoreboard I've been keeping!



I've learned so much about my team mates and co-workers during this whole process and I'm happy to say that, while I thought it was going to be super-weird and anxiety-ridden (on my part), it wasn't too bad.  Let me re-cap the exercise. People were asked to find the following six items:

I linked to my posts on the Tumblr for my examples but be sure to check out everyone else's!  I even decided that my Alter Ego would be my Halloween costume this year!  And I think it's safe to say I'm a little obsessed with it right now...

 


Oh, and I'm waiting for THIS and THIS to come in the mail!! SO CUTE!!

Anyways - I'm hoping the drawing happens soon so that I can go home.  I'm not feeling the greatest but I'll try and remain enthusiastic for this afternoon!  ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment