Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday Gif Party!

I've been slacking on the posts and I'm totally sorry!  This round of filming was CRAZY.  I'm still trying to catch up but for now, here are some gifs for you to enjoy!

Hugh Jackman eating a pizza - two of my dream things coming together...


See the gif set here!

Happy belated birthday, Ryan Gosling!



Here's Charlie Hunnam, also with his shirt off. Hubba hubba



Here's Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy) being too cool for life



Seriously - check out the gif set because they're all awesome!!!

This gif will ALWAYS crack me up!



So wrong but kinda funny...



Mozzarella Sticks never looked so sexy...



Because I missed Supernatural last night (I fell asleep!), here's a really great mash-up of all the title cards so far...




The coolest (and weirdest) optical illusion...



The post reads: A circle of dots, but every dot alone is just moving in a straight line.

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment