Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday Gif Party!

Wooo!  The Wednesday before Thanksgiving!  What are you thankful for?  I'm thankful for you guys and gals!  XOXO



My most favorite thing from Will and Grace!

These are called Phenakistoscopes.


See more phenakistoscopes here

When I saw Scott Pilgrim VS The World I got a major creative boost for my graphics. This one was one of my little favorite. Why? It's short, simple and kinda cute.



Okay, okay, I must admit - I haven't seen The Town yet (WHAT?!) but Jeremy Renner is quite adorable here...


A calming thunderstorm over the ocean...



A molotov cocktail in slo-mo.


See the gif set here

Sounds like the Ghostfacers are returning to Supernatural sometime soon!



The post reads: Pretty sure everyone needs a Dave Grohl hair whip on their dashboard.


Yes, it's true.

Here's the cast of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire being adorable (except for Liam - he's being the "too-cool-for-school" older brother lol)



This makes me laugh and I know it will make you laugh, too :)



Happy Wednesday!  And also - Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment