Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Atlantic City - the final day in NJ

Oh Atlantic City. Your wonders are many and extremely entertaining.
We went to a psychic and for a half tarot reading, she was VERY thorough. Here's the breakdown:

  • I don't like taking orders from others too well and I should think of my own business...
  • A change of address is coming soon
  • When asked if I thought about having children, my reaction was a hearty laugh followed by "No no no no nooooo". She laughed and said to expect children very soon. How soon? I'll find out I'm preggers in NOVEMBER. Lolwut?? Aaaaaaaand I'm supposed to have 3 kids - 2 boys and 1 girl. Ummmmmm NO
  • Marriage is on the horizon around the time I'm 33/34 (not too far away) even though I was *supposed* to get married when I was 28. Again, lolwut?? She asked me what happened and why I didn't get married then and I didn't have an answer.
  • She said someone around me is very very jealous of me right now so be aware of that. I kinda sense what she's talking about, actually...
  • And I smile with my face but my heart is sad. Hmmmm...
  • She also said that I'm feeling particularly lucky today and I should expect a lot of money coming to me today. Yeah, so what do me and Cassie do? Gamble. Do I win? Not really. I evened out quite a lot so it wasn't a total loss...

Fun fun fun. Actually, I wouldn't mind going back to that same gal and having her do a full card reading - just to see what else she can find out about me...
Good times! I was impressed with the "Las Vegas of the North East"! I'd love to come back and spend a full day and night gambling some allowance money (away from my savings account - far far away) and partying it up, seeing some lights, checking out a show and all that good stuff. Hopefully that will definitely be on my horizon very very soon!

Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment