Monday, July 13, 2009

Daisy picks her final 3

So, Little Miss Daisy is taking 12 Pack, London and in a (scripted) twist, Flex to Hawaii for the finale. I knew London would end up in the final 2 / 3. I just knew it. And didn't our friend Natasha from Paris Hilton's first season look all...well, Natasha-y? I mean, camera ready? All I kept thinking was, "All Natasha wants is to be on TV. And of course she'd be friends with London. Of course she would!" That may take London down a notch for me. I was a Natasha fan on Paris' show but I'm a little over her appearances because it's looking a little fake to me.
ANYWAYS - how fucked up was what Daisy said about Sinister??!?!?!?!? I know Sinister has anger issues and whatnot but damn, she was stringing him along? DAMN. That's crazy. She freaking drove him and his best friend Chi Chi apart, she led him on and she let him down. Sinister was actually my main choice (after London left) to make it to the end and now - he's home, crying in the arms of Chi Chi. Imagine what he was thinking when he saw that episode air. I mean, after giving your all for someone and crying on camera and putting it all out there, imagine hearing the person you were fighting for saying that they basically took you that far because they felt sorry for you. *Frowny face*
Oh well. The finale is going to be awesome because Flex hates London and blah blah blah. And as much as I ♥ London, I'm a little over him because of his friendship with Natasha. It just proves that everyone is trying to get their 15 minutes and they'll do whatever it takes. *Sigh*. Remember when TV was good?


Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment