Monday, March 31, 2014

Behind the scenes: Work and home

Behind the scenes Behind the scenes

I had been writing about some work-related anxiety on ye olde Tumblr and I think the two photos above are the only two that can legally be shared.  I say "legally" because you can't really see anything concerning the actual shoot - except for two silly camera operators!
Yes, that shoot was fun and super stressful and I'm kinda really glad it's over now.  Geez.  I'm hoping the end product turns out as well as we'd hoped!  More on that as it gets closer to release time...

Point and shoot Double

On to less stressful things!  My old man has decided on a photo series for his blog.  That's right - he has a blog!  You should check it out!  On Saturday night, it stopped raining long enough for us to go on a little nighttime adventure in our neck of the woods.  The downside?  It was FREEZING cold and the wind was blowing majorly crazy!!  I got to stay in the comfort of my warm car while the old man got out and took some photos in the cold.  While he was shooting, I decided to join in and experiment with my Hipstamatic app.
I don't know if it's my old 4S or the lack of space on my phone for photos but I'm starting to get more and more disappointed with the performance of the app because it keeps crashing!  It doesn't work as well as it did before, which makes me sad because the Hipstamatic app was my go-to app for all things photo but because it crashes so much, I end up using the default camera instead.  Saturday night, I threw caution into the gale force winds and shot with the Hipstamatic - specifically, the Hongdae Hipstapak.  I even played around with the double exposure feature I keep forgetting about!  I think it turned out nice!

It was fun watching my old man getting all creative this weekend!  He did some new things and I'm so proud of him!  He even had a cup of coffee from Dulce Vegan.  WHAT?!  I'm kinda hoping to win the Currently List Starter Pack Giveaway at Campfire Chic because I would love to keep lists of all the new things my old man has been doing!  I've started him on a self-improvement journey so that he can see what it's like to live a happy and grateful life and after all the fun things we were able to do this weekend, I think he'll keep the momentum going!  Unfortunately, we had to miss out on a few things but I'm hoping we can make those up.  I mean, I have a kind of important birthday gift to deliver, after all!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment