Barbie is officially a cougar, everybody! And to honour this momentous occasion, here are a few things that have happened or are happening to celebrate this blondie's birthday.
- There was a fashion show at this year's Fashion Week (FIERCE)
- Jonathan Adler designed her a real life Malibu dream home (DOUBLE FIERCE)
- Jonathan Adler gave a cute interview about designing for Barbie
- There is an original Andy Warhol portrait of Barbie valued at over $200,000 in her mansion (TRIPLE FIERCE)
- There is also a chandelier designed by "Project Runway" contestant Chris March that's made up of over 30 blond wigs (TRIPLE FIERCE)
- NPR reported the story of the Barbie Dream Home (QUADRUPLE FIERCE)
- There will be a HUGE party at her dream home in Malibu TONIGHT! (FIERCE X's INFINITY!!)
Happy Birthday Barbie!
Even though you have given girls an unrealistic view of how their bodies should look (throughout the years), you're still FIERCE as hell! Let's hope for another 50+ years of awesome clothes, great careers and fabulous accessories!