Thursday, March 12, 2009

Become a music producer today!

So, let's say you've decided to become a music producer.
Your inspiration is Daft Punk.
All your beats are based off of Daft Punk.
You rap over Daft Punk. *cough*kanyewest*cough*
You want to make music for the updated Tron movie like Daft Punk.
You wear a helmet.
So why don't you...Daft Punk-erize your sh*t!
Use your keyboard and Garage Band to make some sick beats to get all the kids moving.
Hell, use this drumset along with the Daft Punk console! That track now has BILLION DOLLAR potential.
Don't forget to throw some Songsmith in there for TRILLION DOLLAR potential!

But please, no more "learn-to-do-this-type-of-dance" songs.
I was amused by Do Da Stanky Legg yesterday and that's about all I can handle.

I would play with this all day if I didn't have to work. And if I was aspiring to be a music producer. (But I'm not...or am I???)


Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

Links and inspiration by way of Best Week Ever and Buzz Feed

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I never got the instructional dance songs such as stanky leg or crank dat. I don't like square dancing, and I don't like Richard Simmons -- applying those same principles to urban music doesn't make it any more palatable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of the instruction dances. After awhile, they all start sounding the same anyway.

    ReplyDelete