Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day Shenanigans

Having a random day off in the middle of the week is weird - even if it is for the Fourth of July. I'm not complaining or anything but I feel like I should be having a three day weekend instead of a Hump Day off. Might as well make the most of it, right?! Right!
I took advantage of having today off and had a few drinks last night to do my favourite activity: Drunk Tumblin'. All of that fun stuff aside, I saw the prettiest rainbow I've seen in a long time! I admit I was a little hesitant to take a photo of it since rainbows have been a source of bad luck for me lately but I couldn't resist!
Part 1  Part 2!
Such a pretty arch!  It was too wide for me to get a full shot but this totally works!

I couldn't resist this either
Ice cream. It's happening

This morning, I got up a little early (middle of the week habit) and watched my favrouite movie for makeup and costumes: Sucker Punch. I felt so inspired by Baby Doll and Blondie's makeup that I spent most of my morning watching Sucker Punch makeup tutorials and decided I'd wear some Baby Doll eyes today.
Baby Doll eyes

It was also a good excuse for me to try out the new Jane Lens and Ina's 1982 Lens with the Hipstamatic update.

Other than that, today was pretty mellow. The old man and I are getting "white girl wasted" on some Parrot Bay frozen drinks and doing some light grilling.
  Doing things

Are you doing anything fun this Independence Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment