Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wacky Wednesday Gif Party

It's Wednesday! You know what that means!

Kinda needed this here with what's going on with the announcement and all...



Really excited for this movie to come out!!



The cutest set EVER of Tom DeLonge and a fan. This would make my life complete. Yes, I'm a Tom DeLonge fan. Who wouldn't be?!
PS - it has NOTHING to do with the fact that he looks exactly like my friend from college who I also had a massive crush on...

 

Blood rain from Evil Dead!



Neon signage




Definitely a cute lil Sonic the Hedgehog WTF moment




Finn and pizza.  Cute overload




I'm definitely a fan of the Sherlock opener!  Oh - and the show, too ^__^




Love the look of water in ink.  So pretty and mesmerizing...



And because I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment