Thursday, May 15, 2014

Incoming Mail: Flowers from Jess + Tattly Temporaries!

Cotton candy pink Morning Glories Tattly temporary tattoos Typography bike temporary tattoo

They arrived! My Tattly veggies have finally arrived!  And they also included a bonus typography bike tattoo!  Hooray!  The veggies are part of an on-going prank series we're pulling one someone at work.  It will be revealed in time.

In the mean time, check out Jess's pretty cotton candy pink morning glories!!  How pretty are those?!  How pretty is that anchor stationery?!  So cute!  I really need to step it up with my stationery :)  She included some wonderful tips for starting an indoor garden.

My want of an indoor garden started with Nicolette Mason's posts about having fresh flowers in her apartment, the bouquet we got to keep from Lauren and Chandler's engagement brunch, the birthday bouquet I got for my Mom, and this wonderful succulent toolbox DIY from Alana Jones-Mann.  There's only one problem: I'm TERRIBLE with plants.  I don't know how we managed to keep my orchids from Valentine's Day alive for so long.  They're gone now but they lasted for quite some time!

Jess told me to start with succulents, air plants, and cacti.  I mentioned to her that I wanted to have a spot for cacti in our house because the old man really likes them but, knowing my clumsy self, I'd probably get injured trying to water them!  Jess had some great words of encouragement and I thank her so much for that!  It was just the right kind of motivation I needed to start putting our plant display shelf together :)

How's your week going?
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment