Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Incoming / Outgoing Mail: Creepy Hearts Club + Ryan Gosling

 

It was a fun incoming mail day the other day! My awesome Ryan Gosling shirt came in! 
Funny story - the other night, I was having a dream that Ryan Gosling and I were at a party, hit it off and quickly became best friends! What a dream, right?! When my alarm went off, I somehow opened up Instagram - honestly, I don't know how that happened - but it hadn't refreshed from the day before and it just so happened that Shop Jeen's most recent post from the previous day was the Ryan Gosling shirt! I took it as a sign and promptly ordered one!  Maybe next, we'll run into each other in Atlanta and become best friends for real??!?

The other 3 photos are very special outgoing packages. The first one is a package I've been trying to send FOREVER and I have finally assembled it the way I want it!! I can't wait until I've dropped it off and the recipient has picked it up!!
The next photo is a stack of something fun I've been working on with my little Creepy Hearts Club friends! You can kind of see it in the last photo there. I snapped a little Instax to say "Thank you" to a very special friend of mine! I can't wait to share it with you!  I'm trying to figure out when those bad boys are going to be released...I can tell you - it will be very soon!

I hope you're all having an awesome week!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment