Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Last night's Glee: On My Way

Oh my goodness.  Last night's Glee was intense.  Like, really intense.

**If you haven't seen it, don't read ahead!
If you have, click right on in...



It seemed to start out very unassuming...until Dave went to school.


Oh no...



Oh God no...



At this point, I'm sobbing



At this point, I'm HYSTERICAL

I know, it's only a TV show but holy shit!  Why, Dave?!  At first, I was like, "See, now you know how it felt to Kurt" but when he was checking his FB page I was like, "Don't do it Dave!  Don't you dare do it!"  Then when he started laying out his clothes, I lost it.  I don't think any episode of Glee has ever made me cry like that.  Not even the one where Kurt's dad had a heart attack.  Not even the one where Mercedes was having body issues.  Not even the one where Kurt was being bullied by Dave.  This was, by far, their best and most intense episode yet.  And that's not even the whole thing!
The damn episode ends with everyone at the courthouse for Finn and Rachel's wedding.  They're all waiting for Quinn to get her bridesmaid's dress and return promptly.  Rachel keeps sending her "HURRY UP" texts and finally, Quinn replies...



AND THEN



WHAT?!?!?!?

I knew the accident was coming, I just knew it!  I didn't expect it like that though.  Oh my God.
But now I want to know what all this is about...


Quinn...lives?  Oh dear God, please yes, let her live.  Will she be paralyzed like Artie?  Looks like it's a possibility.  Ugh.  I'm not even ready for this kind of heavy Glee shit.

Can I take a moment to talk about the weasel that is Sebastian?  To put it in the words of Heather: "I'm not buying what he's selling".  I'm not.  I don't think Dave's suicide attempt reformed Sebastian.  He's still a bastard.  A weasely, jerk-face bastard.  I'm onto you, Sebastian. 

I'm onto you...

What did you think of last night's episode?  Were you as emotional as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment