Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Work inspiration

I'm doing my favourite part of my job - research.  Why is it my favourite?  Because I get to watch lots and lots of videos!  Normally I would get pretty bored very early but I'm enjoying this.
Here are some gems from on of my inspiration sources: Nylon TV

Once you watch the first 15 seconds of this video, you'll know why Elijah Wood and I are meant to be together

Still the dreamboat...

I can't get enough of these videos of Josh Hutcherson.  I swoon EVERY.  SINGLE.  TIME.




This was a GREAT making of for the "Do Ya Thing" video by Gorillaz on the Converse page


(Here's the finished video)


I LOVE this video for "My Drive Thru" for Converse that Pharrell and friends put together


Let's not forget Nathan Williams...

I remember buying this issue (with Drew Barrymore on the cover, I think) and I was hoping for a video to accompany his photos at Coney Island.  Good thing it exists!  Yowza!

Here's one that my boss sent to me and I love it

I think it's very stylish and I think it could definitely lighten up our current looks.

All I need to do now is run around with a camera and see what comes from it.  Nothing like some good ol' experimentation - which is what I love to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment