Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blue Room Jewelry to get revamped!

So it occurred to me that my Blue Room Jewelry page might be a tiny bit outdated.  How did it occur to me?  Well, the lovely Danielle - who makes AWESOME custom phone cases (get yours here!) - proposed trading cases for other DIY things via her Instagram and you know I totally chimed in since I can't stop making stuff.  Well, I was looking through the comment threads to see how other folks were directing her to their stuff when I realized my Blue Room Jewelry stuff . . . is still on Myspace.

That's right, the temporary page I set up for myself (to participate at Indie Craft Experience many moons ago) on Myspace is still functioning!  What!  And it started out as a placeholder until I could start an Etsy and before you could make Pages on Facebook.  Yikes!  That was a LONG time ago.
What an embarrassing way to date myself.
I guess that means I have to do what I've been putting off for the last 5 years: going back through my inventory, re-pricing and listing everything on my eventual Blue Room Etsy.  Oh boy.  Sounds like I have an interesting few weekends ahead of me.
And this weekend is Dragon*Con.
And Joe Manganiello will be here.  WHAAAAT!!!
Sounds like I have a very important date this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment