Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates but...

So so so so so so so so sorry for the radio silence this past week but I was in Puerto Rico the past few days and I thought I was going to be able to at least announce the silence but I couldn't.  Long story BUT all is well.  We arrived back in Atlanta yesterday and let's just say that I'm glad I'm home but I'm sad I'm not at the beach anymore. 
 I've got a massive photo post coming your way soon and I hope to review last week's Project Runway before this week's episode!  EEEEP!  I've got a lot of catching up to do (gotta watch the Opening Ceremonies too!)

I would also like to share this with you - the other day I was stressing out because I was getting ready for my trip and work was getting a little hectic in preparation for my trip and all that and I woke up to an Ask message in the She Loves You and So Do I Tumblr from noneotherthan GUNNAR FREAKIN DEATHERAGE HIMSELF!!

gunnardeatherage asked: Love your recap on the show. ALSO love that your such an avid fan. xoxo hope you enjoy this season ;)
Oh my goodness!  Thank you so much!!  If you couldn’t tell, I’m SUPER EXCITED that you’re back and ready to tackle the runway BIG TIME!  :)  I can’t wait!

Fangirl moment!! Holy crap!  I couldn't believe he had actually read the review, first of all and second: taken the time to actually send something our way!  How awesome is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment