Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Runway All Star and lead singer: Kenley Collins

You guys!  YOU GUYS!  When did this happen?!  Project Runway All-Star / Crazy Cat Lady Kenley Collins has a band!
The band - Jetblack Bullseye.  The sound?  Well, their Myspace says they're "Pop / Rock / Soul" and from what I've heard, that's a pretty accurate description but I invite you to be the judge...









You go Kenley! I've been on a girl band / lady lead singer kick (since I'm recording an album no one will ever hear) and I applaud you! Keep the dream alive! Make all your crazy music, li'l lady!  Rock out with those handsome fellas!

Maybe you'll go on tour? Maybe you'll play The Earl or Drunken Unicorn? If you do, I'll have plush cats ready to join the party! (And I mean that in the nicest way possible since I am a fan of yours! XOXO)

What do you think, readers?  Will you be adding Jetblack Bullseye to your playlist any time soon?

Katzi
S.L.Y.A.S.D.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment