Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Photo-A-Day Challenge: DONE!

It's over. The February Photo-A-Day challenge is over! I'm kind of sad but I'm kind of happy at the same time because while the challenges were fun, I can now focus on my 366 project 100%.
It sort of felt like a chore working on both challenges - even though they were separate but still. If the opportunity to do another one comes along, I might do it again! We'll see...
Click through to see my February photos!



Your view (febphotoaday) Words (febphotoaday)  Hands (febphotoaday)  Stranger(s) (febphotoaday)  10AM: Printing a new sign (febphotoaday)  Cheesy dinner (febphotoaday)  Coffee machine #button(s) #febphotoaday  #Sun #febphotoaday  Quarantined with Sick Boy #Door #febphotoaday  Not feeling too great...  Makes me happy  Inside my closet  #Blue #febphotoaday #dessert  ❤ Happy Valentines Day you guys! ❤#Heart #febphotoaday  The boss is calling... #phone #febphotoaday  Tim's Strat is new to me & my starry @rodarteofficial inspired headband (that I made yesterday) #SomethingNew #febphotoaday  #Time #febphotoaday  Mocha #drink #febphotoaday  Dealing with crowds... #SomethingYouHateToDo #febphotoaday  #handwriting #febphotoaday  Favourite photo(s) of me  I like to call this "Organized Chaos" #whereiwork #febphotoaday  Your shoes  I miss my technicolor hair :(  Green house  #night #febphotoaday  Leftovers for lunch #somethingyouate #febphotoaday  Loose change #money #febphotoaday  #somethingyourelisteningto #febphotoaday 

Phew! Some of them aren't the greatest...but still - the challenge was fun and I liked the structure of the the daily task but it would've gotten old after a month. I hope you enjoy them!

Are you doing a photo-a-day challenge? Let me know! I'd love to see your photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment